A Conserve Solution
Join the more than 30 councils across Australia that use Conserve’s managed service to prequalify and maintain the compliance of their contractors and suppliers.
We Support You
- Single Point of Escalation
- Managed Implementation
- Criteria Development
- Induction Management
- Platform Access
- Onboarding Contractors
- Regular Operational Reviews
We Support Contractors
- Mon – Fri, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Initial Registration
- Platform Navigation
- Criteria Clarification
- Document Validation
- Induction Access
- Facilitating Approval
Online Calculator –
Cost of Compliance
Find out how much contractor
prequalification and on-going
compliance management costs
you in terms of staff resourcing
Solution Benefits to Local Government
Pre-qualification & Approval
- Contractors are prequalified to the individual requirements of the client.
- These requirements may vary based on the classification of the contractor.
- Classifications can be based on risk, by project, panel or tender requirement.
- Documents can be uploaded to the portal by the contractor or the support team.
- Documents are checked and validated (locked) daily by the support team.
- Client services do a final check against the relevant criteria before completing the approval.
- Once approved, contractors receive induction instructions via email.
- Employees of a contractor are required to upload individual information. They must be approved (licenced/qualified/competent) before they can access the induction.
- All documents have an expiry date. Alerts are sent 28 days, 7 days, and finally the day before expiry. Contractors receive these alerts to remind them to upload current documentation prior to expiry. Contractor accounts will be deactivated upon expiration of insurances. New document uploads are validated daily by the support team.
- The support team carries out email and phone call follow ups daily for insurances and other critical information.
- An automated reminder is sent out every 7 days (after expiry) until the updated document uploaded.
Book a Free Consultation Today
Ready to talk to us about reducing risk and streamlining processes? Book an obligation free consultation, by entering your details via the link below.
Reduce your risk with Conserve
Our Local Government solution ensures your legal and WHS obligations are being met, while providing insight into your contractor and vendor supply chain. Before a contract is even awarded, Conserve can collect, monitor and check the qualifications and insurances of each contractor.